Casinos In Lake Charles
Click on the name of any casino to see a page of detailed information about that particular casino.
- Coushatta Casino Resort
- Delta Downs Racetrack & Casino
- Golden Nugget Lake Charles
- Isle of Capri – Lake Charles
- Lauberge du Lac Hotel & Casino
Types Of Casinos In Lake Charles
- There are three kinds of casinos in Lake Charles: three riverboat casinos (which do not cruise), one Native American casino and one racetrack (pari-mutuel)casino.
Hours For Lake Charles Casinos
- All casinos in Lake Charles are open 24 hours a day.
Casino Games In Lake Charles
- All non-racetrack casinos in the Lake Charles area offer: blackjack, craps, roulette, baccarat, slot machines, video poker, and video keno. The racetrack casino onll offers slot machines: no table games or video poker.
Slot Payback Statistics for Casinos in Lake Charles
- State regulations require that gaming machines at all of Louisiana’s non-Indian casinos be programmed to pay back no less than 80% and no more than 99.9%. The payback percentages for slot machines at all casinos in Lake Charles are released as a matter of public record. Just click here to see a list of slot machine payback statistics for all Louisiana casinos.
- If you win a jackpot in a Louisiana casino of $1,200 or more, the Louisiana casino will keep 6% of your winnings as tax for the Louisiana Department of Revenue. The $1,200 threshold would applies to any cash prizes won in casino tournaments or drawings. There is a possibility of getting some of that money refunded by filing a state income tax return.
Gambling Age In Lake Charles
- The minimum gambling age at all Lake Charles casinos is 21 for casino gambling (18 for pari-mutuel betting).
- The closet airport to Lake Charles is Lake Charles Regional Airport,(LCH), located about five miles away.
Local Area & History
- Lake Charles, Louisiana currently has five casinos located in the town and surrounding area. In the lake area there are three riverboat casinos. These riverboat casinos are all built on stationary barges, and constructed to look like land-based casinos. The other two remaining casinos are a horse track with an attached casino, and the final casino is 0n a Native American reservation.
- State regulations require that at all of Louisiana’s non-Native American casinos must have their gaming machines programmed to have a pay back of no less than 80%, and no more than 99.9%.
Lake Charles-Area Casinos
- Located about 30 miles west of the Lake Charles in Vinton, Louisiana is The Delta Downs Racetrack and Casino. This casino only offers slot machines, there are no live table games.
- Located about 45 miles northeast of Lake Charles is Coushatta Casino resort in Kinder. This casino is located on a Native American reservation. All Native American casinos in Louisiana do not release the payback percentages on gaming machines to the public.
- For FAQ’s, general tourism information, and more information on visiting Lake Charles casinos, call the Lake Charles/Southwest Louisiana Convention & Visitors Bureau at (800) 456-7952 or visit www.visitlakecharles.org
Try an online casino for FREE! Use any of our great No Deposit Bonus Codes. No credit card needed, just sign up and start playing!