Casinos In Biloxi Casinos:
Click on the name of any casino to see a page of detailed information about that particular casino.
- Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Special Coupon Offer – See Listing
- Boomtown Casino – Biloxi
- Golden Nugget Casino Hotel – Biloxi
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino – Biloxi
- Harrah’s Gulf Coast
- IP Casino Resort Spa
- Palace Casino Resort
- Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel
Shown below is a list of all Bay St. Louis casinos. Bay St. Louis is located 25 miles West of Biloxi.
Shown below is a list of Gulfport casinos. Gulfport is located 10 miles West of Biloxi.
Types of casinos in Biloxi:
- River Boat casinos
- Land-Based casinos
Casino Hours in Biloxi:
- All casinos in the Biloxi are are open 24 hours a day, unless otherwise stated.
Casino games in Biloxi:
- All casinos in the area offer such games as:
Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, baccarat slots, video poker, and video keno.
Biloxi payback statistics:
- Just click here to see a list of slot machine payback statistics for all Mississippi casinos.
Casino policy on Alcoholic beverages:
- In Biloxi most casinos offer free alcoholic beverages to patrons of the casino.
Gambling age in Biloxi:
- The minimum gambling age at all casinos in Biloxi is 21 years old.
- If you win a jackpot in a Mississippi casino of $1,200 or more, be aware the casino will withhold 3% of your winnings. This 3% is kept as gambling tax for the Mississippi Tax Commission, and this tax is sadly nonrefundable. Keep in mind the $1,200 threshold will apply to any cash prizes won in casino tournaments or drawings.
- The closet airport to the Biloxi casinos would be the Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport,(GPT).
Local Area and History:
- Gambling in Biloxi is mainly done on riverboat casinos, though, there are also some Biloxi land-based casinos as well.
- Gaming laws in Mississippi requires all riverboat casinos to be permanently docked and never allowed to cruise. This law allows the riverboat casinos to offer all day dockside gambling. In late 1992, the Isle of Capri was actually the first Mississippi casino to open, the second was The President both of these casinos were located in Biloxi but are now gone.
- Mississippi gaming law does not require the river boat casinos to actually resemble a boat or even be able to move. In fact most of the casinos in Biloxi, as well as across Mississippi, are built on stationary barges with the appearance of a land-based building, rather than a typical riverboat.
- In August 2005, Hurricane Katrina left devastated the Gulf Coast. Soon Mississippi legislature voted to allow gulf coast casinos that were destroyed to rebuild with 800-feet of the shoreline.
- Many Biloxi casinos are located directly on highway 90, located on the shores of the Gulf of Mexico. Though, there are a few casinos in Biloxi that are located in the Back Bay, two more casinos are located nearby in the Bay St. Louis-area, and one additional one is located west of Biloxi in Gulfport.
- For Biloxi tourism information call (800) 237-9493 or go to: www.gulfcoast.org.
Try an online casino for FREE! Use any of our great No Deposit Bonus Codes. No credit card needed, just sign up and start playing!