Casinos In Atlantic City
Click on the name of any casino to see a page of detailed information about that particular casino.
- Bally’s Atlantic City
- Borgata Hotel Casino And Spa
- Caesars Atlantic City
- Golden Nugget Atlantic City
- Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
- Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City
- Ocean Resort Casino
- Resorts Atlantic City
- Tropicana Casino & Resort
Types of casinos in Atlantic City
- Traditional land based casinos.
Casino Hours in Atlantic City:
- All casinos in Atlantic City are open 24 hours a day.
Casino games in Atlantic City
All casinos in Atlantic City offer such games as:
Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, Three card poker, Four card poker, Caribbean stud poker, Spanish 21, Let it ride, Mini-baccarat, Pai gow poker, Pai gow tiles.Slots Machines, Video Poker and Video Keno
Select casinos alsl offer games such as:
- Ultimate Texas hold ‘em
- Texas hold ’em bonus
- Sic bo
- Casino war
- Off-track betting
- Big six wheel
- Mississippi stud
Slot Machine Payback Percentages in Atlantic City Casinos
Just click here to see a list of slot machine payback statistics for all Atlantic City casinos.
Casino policy on Alcoholic beverages
- In Atlantic city all casinos offer free alcoholic beverages to patrons of the casino.
Gambling age in Atlantic City
- The minimum gambling age at all New Jersey casinos is 21 years old.
- The closet airport to Atlantic City casinos is AC International Airport (ACY), located about 10 miles north of the city.
Local Area and History
- Almost all of the casinos in Atlantic City are located along the boardwalk, with three exceptions: Borgata, Golden Nugget, and Harrah’s. These Atlantic City casinos are located in the marina section of the town.
- Atlantic City, is a historic seaside town located on the southeast shores of New Jersey. The city was once a super popular tourist destination. It would attract people from far and wide for its steel pie, famous boardwalk attractions, and it is hailed as being the birthplace of salt water taffy. The city gradually fell into decline, and as a last effort to save the city, in 1976 voters approved casino gambling. Today there are nine casinos located in Atlantic City (plus Wild Wild West which is part of Bally’s).
- For more information on Atlantic City casinos call (800) VISIT-NJ or go to: www.atlanticcitynj.com
Try an online casino for FREE! Use any of our great No Deposit Bonus Codes. No credit card needed, just sign up and start playing!