Casinos In Vicksburg:
Click on the name of any casino to see a page of detailed information about that particular casino.
- Ameristar Casino Hotel – Vicksburg
- Lady Luck Casino – Vicksburg
- Riverwalk Casino & Hotel
- WaterView Casino and Hotel
Types Of Casinos In Vicksburg:
Casino Hours In Vicksburg:
- All casinos in Vicksburg are open 24 hours a day, unless otherwise stated.
Casino Games In Vicksburg:
- All casinos in the area offer: blackjack, craps, roulette, baccarat slots, video poker, and video keno.
Vicksburg Payback Statistics:
By state law, Vicksburg casinos must release all payback percentages on electronic gaming machines to the public. Just click here to see a see a list of slot machine payback statistics for all Mississippi casinos.
- If you win a jackpot in Mississippi casino of $1,200 or more, the Indiana casino will keep 3% of your winnings as tax for the Mississippi Department of Revenue. The $1,200 threshold would applies to any cash prizes won in casino tournaments or drawings. There is a possibility of getting some of that money refunded by filing a state income tax return. This will depend on your qualifications and application.
Casino policy On Alcoholic Beverages:
Gambling Age In Vicksburg:
- The minimum gambling age at all Vicksburg casinos is 21 years old.
- The closet airport to Vicksburg is the Jackson-Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport, (JAN).
Local Area & History:
- Vicksburg is one of the most historic cities in America especially the south.
- Vicksburg is most famous for its National Military Park where 17,000 Union soldiers are buried.
- National Military park is a Civil War battlefield where you can take a self-guided 16-mile drive through tour of the 1,858-acre Park .
- In National Military Park you can also see the only salvaged Union Ironclad, the U.S.S. Cairo.
- Admission to the national Military Park is $15 per car, this fee includes unlimited returns for seven days.
For more information on visiting the casinos in Vicksburg, or for more general tourism information, call the city’s Convention and Visitors Bureau at (800) 221-3536, or visit their web site at: www.visitvicksburg.com
Try an online casino for FREE! Use any of our great No Deposit Bonus Codes. No credit card needed, just sign up and start playing!