Casinos In Vicksburg
Click on the name of any casino to see a page of detailed information about that particular casino.
- Ameristar Casino Hotel – Vicksburg
- Lady Luck Casino – Vicksburg
- Riverwalk Casino & Hotel
- WaterView Casino and Hotel
Types Of Casinos In Vicksburg
- All Vicksburg casinos are riverboat casinos which remain dockside and do not cruise.
Casino Hours In Vicksburg
- All Vicksburg casinos are open 24 hours a day.
Casino Games In Vicksburg
- All casinos in the area offer: blackjack, craps, roulette, slot machines, video poker, and video keno.
Vicksburg Payback Statistics
By state law, Vicksburg casinos must release all payback percentages on electronic gaming machines to the public. Just click here to see a list of slot machine payback statistics for all Mississippi casinos.
Jackpot Tax Info
- If you win a jackpot in Mississippi casino of $1,200 or more, the casino will keep 3% of your winnings as tax for the Mississippi Department of Revenue. The $1,200 threshold also applies to any cash prizes won in casino tournaments or drawings. There is a possibility of getting some of that money refunded by filing a state income tax return.
Casino policy On Alcoholic Beverages
All Vicksburg casinos offer free alcoholic beverages to gamblers in the casino.
Gambling Age In Vicksburg
- The minimum gambling age at all Vicksburg casinos is 21 years old.
- The closet airport to Vicksburg is the Jackson-Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport, (JAN).
Local Area & History
- Vicksburg is one of the most historic cities in the south.
- Vicksburg is most famous for its National Military Park where 17,000 Union soldiers are buried.
- The National Military park is a Civil War battlefield where you can take a self-guided 16-mile tour through the 1,858-acre park.
- In the National Military Park you can also see the only salvaged Union Ironclad, the U.S.S. Cairo.
- Admission to the national Military Park is $15 per car, this fee includes unlimited returns for seven days.
For more information on visiting the casinos in Vicksburg, or for more general tourism information, call the city’s Convention and Visitors Bureau at (800) 221-3536, or visit their web site at: www.visitvicksburg.com
Try an online casino for FREE! Use any of our great No Deposit Bonus Codes. No credit card needed, just sign up and start playing!
Leave A Comment