Casinos In Tunica
Click on the name of any casino to see a page of detailed information about that particular casino.
- 1st Jackpot Casino Tunica
- Fitz Casino-Hotel
- Gold Strike Casino Resort
- Hollywood Casino Tunica Special Coupon Offers – See Listing
- Horseshoe Casino & Hotel
- Resorts Casino Tunica
- Sam’s Town Tunica
- Tunica Roadhouse Casino & Hotel
Types Of Casinos In Tunica
- All Tunica casinos are riverboat casinos which remain dockside and do not cruise.
Casino Hours In Tunica
- All casinos in Tunica are open 24 hours a day.
Casino Games In Tunica
- All casinos in the area offer: blackjack, craps, roulette, baccarat,slot machines, video poker, and video keno.
Slot Payback Statistics For Tunica Casinos
By state law, Tunica casinos must release all payback percentages on electronic gaming machines to the public. Just click here to see a see a list of slot machine payback statistics for all Mississippi casinos.
Jackpot Tax Information
If you win a jackpot in Mississippi casino of $1,200 or more, the Indiana casino will keep 3% of your winnings as tax for the Mississippi Department of Revenue. The $1,200 threshold also applies to any cash prizes won in casino tournaments or drawings. There is a possibility of getting some of that money refunded by filing a state income tax return.
Gambling Age In Tunica
- The minimum gambling age at all Tunica casinos is 21 years old.
Closest Airports to Tunica Casinos
- The closest airport to Tunica is the Memphis International Airport, (MEM).
Local Area & History
- All Tunica casinos are housed on riverboats.
- The Mississippi gaming laws require all riverboat casinos to be permanently docked.
- All Tunica casinos are built on barges and made to resemble a land-based building.
For more information on visiting the casinos in Tunica, or for general tourism information, tourism information call (888) 488-6422 or go to: www.tunicatravel.com
Try an online casino for FREE! Use any of our great No Deposit Bonus Codes. No credit card needed, just sign up and start playing!