Casinos In St Louis
Click on the name of any casino to see a page of detailed information about that particular casino.
- Ameristar Casino St. Charles
- Casino Queen
- Hollywood Casino St. Louis
- Lumiere Place Casino Resort
- River City Casino
Types Of Casinos In St Louis
- All St. Louis area casinos are riverboat casinos which remain dockside and do not cruise.
Casino Hours In St Louis
- All casinos in Saint Louis are open 24 hours a day and, unless otherwise stated.
Casino Games In St Louis
- All St. Louis casinos offer: blackjack, craps, roulette, baccarat, slot machines, video poker, and video keno.
Slot Payback Statistics For St Louis Casinos
By state law, St. Louis, Missouri casinos must release all payback percentages on electronic gaming machines to the public. Just click here to see a list of slot machine payback statistics for all Missouri casinos.
By state law, the casino located in East St. Louis, Illinois must release all payback percentages on their electronic gaming machines to the public. Just click here to see a list of slot machine payback statistics for all Illinois casinos.
- If you win a jackpot in a Missouri casino of $1,200 or more, the casino will keep 4% of your winnings as tax for the Missouri Department of Revenue. The $1,200 threshold also applies to any cash prizes won in casino tournaments or drawings. There is a possibility of getting some of that money refunded by filing a state income tax return.
Casino policy On Alcoholic Beverages
- Gaming regulations do not allow casinos in Illinois, nor Missouri, to provide free alcoholic beverages.
Gambling Age In Saint Louis
- The minimum gambling age at all Saint Louis casinos is 21 years old.
- The closet airport to Saint Louis is the St. Louis Lambert International Airport, (STL).
Local Area & History
- There are five riverboat casinos in St. Louis. Four are in St. Louis, Missouri and one is in nearby East St. Louis, Illinois which is located on the other side of the Mississippi River, about three miles from downtown St. Louis, Missouri.
- Argosy Casino in Alton, located about 25 miles north of St. Louis. Illinois, is another popular casino.
For more information on visiting casinos in St Louis call the city’s Travel Center at (314) 421-1023 or go to: www.explorestlouis.com
Try an online casino for FREE! Use any of our great No Deposit Bonus Codes. No credit card needed, just sign up and start playing!
Leave A Comment