Casinos In Shreveport:
Click on the name of any casino to see a page of detailed information about that particular casino.
- Boomtown Casino & Hotel Bossier City
- Eldorado Casino Shreveport
- Harrahs Louisiana Downs
- Horseshoe Casino Hotel – Bossier City
- Margaritaville Casino Resort – Bossier City
- Sam’s Town Hotel & Casino Shreveport
Types Of Casinos In Shreveport:
- Pari-mutuel casino
- River boat casino
Casino Hours In Shreveport:
- All casinos in Shreveport are open 24 hours a day and, unless otherwise stated.
Casino Games In Shreveport:
- All riverboat casinos in the area offer: blackjack, craps, roulette, baccarat slots, video poker, and video keno.
Shreveport Payback Statistics:
By state law, Shreveport casinos must release all payback percentages on electronic gaming machines to the public. Just click here to see a list of slot machine payback statistics for all New Orleans casinos.
- If you win a jackpot in a Louisiana casino of $1,200 or more, the casino will keep 6% of your winnings as tax for the Louisiana Department of Revenue. The $1,200 threshold would applies to any cash prizes won in casino tournaments or drawings. There is a possibility of getting some of that money refunded by filing a state income tax return. This will depend on your qualifications and application.
Gambling Age In Shreveport:
- The minimum gambling age at all Shreveport casinos is 21, and 18 for pari-mutuel betting at the horse track.
- The closet airport to Shreveport is the Shreveport Regional Airport, (SHV).
Local Area & History:
Riverboat Casinos in Shreveport
- In 1991, Louisiana was the fourth state to approve riverboat casinos int he United States.
- Louisiana gaming law allows a maximum of 15 riverboat casinos statewide.
- Louisiana riverboat casinos must remain dockside, they are never allowed to cruise.
Pari-Mutuel Casinos in Shreveport
- Shreveport’s pari-mutuel casino, Harrah’s Louisiana Downs, is located about 10 miles east of Shreveport in Bossier City.
- Harrah’s Louisiana Downs, only has slot machines. There are no table games or video poker games.
- Louisiana gaming regulations require all (non-Native American) gaming machines at all Shreveport casinos be programmed to pay back no less than 80% and no more than 99.9%.
- For more information on visiting the casinos in Shreveport and Bossier City, call the cities’ Convention and Tourism Bureau at (800) 551-8682 or visit their website at: www.shreveport-bossier.org
Try an online casino for FREE! Use any of our great No Deposit Bonus Codes. No credit card needed, just sign up and start playing!