Casinos In San Diego:
Click on the name of any casino to see a page of detailed information about that particular casino.
- Barona Valley Ranch Resort and Casino
- Casino Pauma
- Golden Acorn Casino and Travel Center
- Harrah’s Resort Southern California
- La Posta Casino
- Pala Casino Spa and Resort
- Pechanga Resort and Casino
- Santa Ysabel Resort and Casino
- Sycuan Resort & Casino
- Valley View Casino Resort
- Viejas Casino
Types Of Casinos In San Diego:
- Native American Casinos
Casino Hours In San Diego:
- All casinos in San Diego are open 24 hours a day, unless otherwise stated.
Casino Games In San Diego:
- All casinos in the area offer: blackjack, craps, roulette, baccarat slots, video poker, and video keno.
San Diego Payback Statistics:
California’s Native American tribes aren’t required to release information on their slot machine percentage paybacks, and the state of California does not require any minimum or maximum returns.
Many other states do release payback statistics. Just click here to see a list of slot machine payback statistics for casinos in all U.S. states.
Gambling Age In San Diego:
- The minimum gambling age at San Diego casinos varies, at some casinos the gambling age is 21, at others it is 18. Check with each individual casino for more information.
- The closet airport to San Diego is the San Diego International Airport, (SAN).
Local Area & History:
For more information on visiting the casinos in San Diego, contact the city’s Tourism Authority at (619) 232-3101, or visit their website at www.sandiego.org
Try an online casino for FREE! Use any of our great No Deposit Bonus Codes. No credit card needed, just sign up and start playing!