Casinos In Laughlin
Click on the name of any casino to see a page of detailed information about that particular casino.
- Aquarius Casino Resort
- Avi Resort & Casino
- Don Laughlin’s Riverside Resort Hotel & Casino
- Edgewater Hotel Casino
- Golden Nugget Laughlin
- Harrah’s Laughlin Casino & Hotel
- Laughlin River Lodge
- Pioneer Hotel & Gambling Hall
- Tropicana Laughlin
Types Of Laughlin Casinos
- All Laughlin casinos are land-based.
Casino Hours In Laughlin
- All casinos in Laughlin are open 24 hours a day.
Casino Games In Laughlin
- All casinos in Laughlin offer: blackjack, craps, roulette, slot machines, video poker, and video keno.
Slot Payback Statistics For Laughlin Casinos
By state law, Laughlin casinos must release all payback percentages on electronic gaming machines to the public. Just click here to see a list of slot machine payback statistics for all Laughlin casinos.
Gambling Age In Laughlin
- The minimum gambling age at all Laughlin Casinos is 21 years old.
- The closest airport to Laughlin is Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport,(IFP), located in Bullhead City, Arizona about three miles east of Laughlin.
Local Area & History
- Laughlin, Nevada is located on the Colorado River,
- Laughlin is located 100 miles south of Las Vegas and directly across the river from Bullhead City, Arizona.
- Most Laughlin casinos are built along the shores of the Colorado River.
- The city of Laughlin is actually named after Don Laughlin, the owner of the Riverside Hotel & Casino. He originally settled there in 1966.
- The Laughlin area is a popular spot for many water sports and activities on the Colorado River, as well as at nearby Lake Mojave.
- For more information on visiting Laughlin casinos, or for general tourism information, you can call the city’s tourism bureau at (800) 452-8445, or you can also visit their website at: www.visitlaughlin.com
Try an online casino for FREE! Use any of our great No Deposit Bonus Codes. No credit card needed, just sign up and start playing!