Casinos In Lake Tahoe
Click on the name of any casino to see a page of detailed information about that particular casino.
- Cal-Neva Resort Spa & Casino
- Crystal Bay Club Casino
- Grand Lodge Casino at Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Special Coupon Offer – See Listing
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe
- Harrah’s Lake Tahoe
- Harveys Resort Hotel-Casino – Lake Tahoe
- Montbleu Resort Casino & Spa
Types of Casinos In Lake Tahoe
- All Lake Tahoe casinos are land-based.
Casino Hours In Lake Tahoe
- All casinos in Lake Tahoe are open 24 hours a day.
Casino Games In Lake Tahoe
- All casinos in the Lake Tahoe area offer: blackjack, craps, roulette, slot machines, video poker, and video keno.
Slot Payback Statistics For Lake Tahoe Casinos
- By state law, Lake Tahoe casinos must release all payback percentages on electronic gaming machines to the public. Just click here to see a list of slot machine payback statistics for all Lake Tahoe casinos.
Gambling Age In Lake Tahoe
- The minimum gambling age at all Lake Tahoe casinos is 21 years old.
- The closest airport to Lake Tahoe is Reno-Tahoe International Airport,(RNO) located about 55 miles away.
Local Area & History:
- Lake Tahoe is a popular tourist city in a beautiful area best known for its many recreational activities such as skiing in the winter and water sports in the summer. There are nine casinos located in the Lake Tahoe area. They are broken up into two parts; North Shore casinos with four locations, and South Shore casinos with five locations.
South Lake Tahoe Casinos
- Five casinos in Lake Tahoe are located on the South shore of the lake.
- The local airport is located at the south end of the basin.
- For information on visiting South Lake Tahoe casinos, or general tourism information, call the Visitors Authority at (800) 288-2463, or visit their website at: www.tahoesouth.com
North Lake Tahoe Casinos
- Four casinos are located on the North shore of Lake Tahoe.
- The Reno airport provides regularly scheduled shuttle service by bus.
- Incline Village and Crystal Bay are on the north shore of the Lake, while Stateline is located on the south shore.
- For information on the north shore casinos, or general tourism information, call the Incline Village/Crystal Bay Convention & Visitors Authority at (800) 468-2463, or visit their website at www.gotahoenorth.com
Try an online casino for FREE! Use any of our great No Deposit Bonus Codes. No credit card needed, just sign up and start playing!