Casinos In Kansas City
Click on the name of any casino to see a page of detailed information about that particular casino.
(Below is a list of the four casinos in Kansas City, Missouri and the two casinos in Kansas City, Kansas.)
- 7th Street Casino KANSAS
- Ameristar Casino Hotel Kansas City
- Argosy Casino Hotel & Spa
- Harrah’s North Kansas City
- Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway KANSAS
- Isle of Capri Casino – Kansas City
Types Of Kansas City Casinos
- There are three kinds of casinos in the Kansas City area: three riverboat casinos (which do not cruise), one Native American casino and one land-based casino.
Casino Hours In Kansas City
- All Kansas City casinos are open 24 hours a day.
Casino Games In Kansas City
- All casinos in the Kansa City area offer: blackjack, craps, roulette, baccarat, slot machines, video poker, and video keno.
Kansas City Payback Statistics
By state law, all Missouri casinos must release all payback percentages on electronic gaming machines to the public. Just click here to see a list of slot machine payback statistics for all Missouri casinos.
Casino Jackpot info
- If you win a jackpot in a Missouri casino of $1,200 or more, the Missouri casino will keep 4% of your winnings as tax for the Missouri Department of Revenue. The $1,200 threshold would applies to any cash prizes won in casino tournaments or drawings. There is a possibility of getting some of that money refunded by filing a state income tax return.
Casino Policy on Alcoholic Beverages
- Please note that Missouri state regulations do not allow Missouri casinos to provide free alcoholic beverages.
Gambling Age in Kansas City
- The minimum gambling age in all Kansas City casinos is 21 years old.
Closest Airports to Kansas City Casinos
- The closest airport to Kansas City is Kansas City International Airport,(MCI), located about 14 miles away.
Kansas City Local Area & History
- There are six casinos in the Kansas City area. Four of the Kansas City casinos can be found on the Missouri side, while the other two casinos are located on the Kansas side.
Casinos in Kansas City, Missouri
- All casinos in Kansas City, Missouri are housed on riverboats. Kansas city legislation does not require riverboat casino to cruise. They are instead built on stationary barges, which gives them the ability to be built with the appearance of a land-based casino.
- Unless otherwise noted, all casinos in Kansas City, Missouri offer the following games: slots, three card poker, video poker, blackjack, craps, and roulette. Select casinos also offer such games as: baccarat, mini-baccarat , poker, four card poker, Caribbean stud poker, pai gow poker, let it ride, and Spanish 21.
- For more information on visiting Kansas City casinos on the Missouri side, or for general tourism information, call the city’s Convention and Visitors Bureau at (816) 221-5242 or go to: www.visitkc.com
Casinos in Kansas City, Kansas
- There are two types of casinos in Kansas City, Kansas, one casino is state owned and operated, while the other casino is a native American casino.
- Kansas state gaming regulation do not require casinos to release the payback percentages on electronic gaming machines to the public. The state’s gaming regulations do require that the machines have a minimum return of 87%.
- Native American casinos in Kansas also are not required to release information on their slot machine payback percentages. Though, according to the tribal-state compacts, which is released to the public, the electronic gaming devices must have a minimum payback percentage of 80%.
- The Native American casino in Kansas does not offer any table games, and only has gaming machines.
- For more information on visiting Kansas City casinos on the Kansas side, or for general tourism information, call the city’s Convention and Visitors Bureau at (800) 264-1563 or go to: www.visitkansascitykc.com
Try an online casino for FREE! Use any of our great No Deposit Bonus Codes. No credit card needed, just sign up and start playing!
Leave A Comment