Casinos In Baton Rouge:
Click on the name of any casino to see a page of detailed information about that particular casino.
- Belle of Baton Rouge
- Hollywood Casino – Baton Rouge
- L’Auberge Casino Hotel Baton Rouge
- Paragon Casino Resort
Types of casinos in Baton Rouge:
- River Boat Casinos
- Native American Casinos
Casino Hours in Baton Rouge:
- All casinos in Louisiana are open 24 hours a day.
Casino games in Baton Rouge:
- All casinos in the area offer such games as:
Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, Slots, Video Poker, and Video Keno.
Baton Rouge payback statistics:
Just click here to see a list of slot machine payback statistics for all Baton Rouge casinos.
Casino policy on alcoholic beverages:
- In Baton Rouge most casinos offer free alcoholic beverages to patrons of the casino.
Gambling age in Baton Rouge:
- The minimum gambling age is 21 for casino gambling and 18 for pari-mutuel betting at all Louisiana casinos.
- If you win a jackpot in a Louisiana casino of $1,200 or more, be aware the casino will withhold 6% of your winnings for the Louisiana Department of Revenue. There is a way you can try and get some of your money back. You will be required to file a state income tax return and, depending on your qualification and details of your return, you may get some of jackpot winnings returned to you. Keep in mind the $1,200 threshold will apply to any cash prizes won in casino tournaments or drawings.
- The closet airport to the Baton Rouge casinos would be the Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport,(BTR).
Local Area and History:
History of Riverboat Casinos in Baton Rouge
- Louisiana was actually the fourth state ever to approve riverboat casinos, it was approved by majority vote in 1991. When voted in, the laws only allowed for a maximum of 15 riverboat casinos statewide. A year later, in 1992 a provision was added to allow for one land-based casino in New Orleans.
- Currently video poker is permitted at Louisiana bars/taverns , truck stops, and OTB’s in over half of the 64 parishes (counties). Louisiana gamin law require all riverboat casinos to remain dockside at all times, and allows all Louisiana casinos to be open 24 hours a day.
- Gaming laws require that gaming machines located at all (non-Native American ) casinos in Baton Rouge are required to have a payback minimum of 80% and maximum of 99.9%. The law requires video gaming machines at located at non-casinos have return of a minimum of 80% and a maximum of 94% payback.
Native American Casinos in Baton Rouge
- For more information on visiting Baton Rouge casinos, call the city ’s tourism department at (800) 527-6843 or visit www.visitbatonrouge.com
Try an online casino for FREE! Use any of our great No Deposit Bonus Codes. No credit card needed, just sign up and start playing!