By Henry Tamburin
HOW TO COUNT CARDS IN BLACKJACK
- Assign a tag of (+1) to every 2- 6 ranked cards and a tag of (–1) to every 10-A.
- Start your count after the shuffle and add the tags to each card that is pulled from the deck.
- When the running count is positive after any round, the undealt cards are richer in large cards; you should increase your bet size.
- When the running count is negative after any round, the undealt cards are richer in small cards; you should decrease your bet size.
- You will bet more money on positive counts, and less money on negative counts.
To finish reading this article, please visit: https://www.888casino.com/blog/card-counting-trainer